Friday, February 20, 2009

Pockets of Posies

In looking for some inspiration for my card tonight, I used Julee's Mojo74 sketch. I just love her sketches! I tried putting my sentiment on a layered circle, but it just didn't look right to me so I just stamped the "For You" directly on the card base. For the main floral image I used markers and colored directly onto the stamp before stamping the image onto the paper. Using this technique, I was able to make the image multi-colored. The background floral image is stamped in More Mustard directly onto the More Mustard cardstock.
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts (sentiment), Pocket Silhouettes
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant
Ink: More Mustard and Elegant Eggplant ink pads, Elegant Eggplant marker, More Mustard marker, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Elegant Eggplant 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by. Happy stamping!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A beautiful card. I love the colors on your flowers. Thanks for playing! :)

Caryl P said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors and the technique of coloring onto the stamp.

Kathryn said...

So GORGEOUS -- LOVE the colors and the image -- so pretty! ;)