Monday, February 2, 2009

I am Finally Mojolicious on a Monday!

I finally get to be mojolicious on a Monday! The first Monday of the month, Julee Tillman offers a contest on her Mojo Monday blog. From her sketch challenge entries, Julee will choose two people to receive a Verve stamp set! Check her mojo blog out at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/ and play along! Then, link your card here too so we can see what you have created.
This card is my interpretation of Julee's sketch #72. As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use my felt flowers from Flower Fusion. I bought mine about a year ago and still had not used them. I may have a few issues with hoarding my stuff....but I am trying to let go of some of those issues. Baby steps!


Supplies:

Stamps: Elegant Cheer

Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Whisper White, Hawaii Papaya DSP (retired)

Ink: Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, Flower Fusion, Tangerine Tango 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Fire Circles rhinestone brads, dimensionals (of course!)


Don't forget..... It is Sale-A-Bration time! That means, for every $50.00 in product purchased (before tax and shipping) you get to pick a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog! Plus, if you order directly from my website, Stampin' Up! will send you a 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog absolutely FREE too! Don't delay. Go to http://www.stampinsteph.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a great card, it's so wonderful.
Hugs Nadine

Angela said...

How cute, and what a great flower...

Kerry D-C said...

wonderful card!! great job with this sketch!

Heather said...

How pretty! I love the color combo and that beautiful felt flower!

Heather :)

redrose50 said...

That's my daughter!!!!!!!!!! She is good!

Dori Shelton said...

Very Pretty! Love the DSP and the color combo.