Monday, February 23, 2009

One of the requirements to be considered for the Diva Coffee Break design team was to submit three cards that I have created with current SU product that had not yet been posted / submitted anywhere. This is the first card that I came up with. The main image looks a little fuzzy in the photo, but it is actually stamped twice to give it a "shadowed" effect. Not sure if I achieved that exactly, but that was what I was going for! LOL!
I used one of the Texturz embossing plates on the second layer of the Top Note die. Love these! The inside of my card was decorated as well with the same "theme".

Supplies:
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note die, Texturz Plate, Baja Breeze ribbon, Filigree brad, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

If you would like to purchase any of the materials used to make this card, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". It's easy! I am off to work on my challenges. I will post another of the cards I submitted tomorrow. Thanks for looking.

No comments: