Friday, February 20, 2009

Loving These Candy Boxes!

It has been such a hectic week, so I have decided to reward myself with a little stamping time this morning. I took this little box pattern from the Stampin' Up! website, decorated it and filled with candies. Apparently, I filled it a little too much as my sides are bulging a bit, but that is okay. You can never have too much candy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Baja Breeze ribbon, scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, white gel pen, dimensionals, candy (of course!)

If you would like to purchase any of the supplies to make this adorable project, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". Don't forget, Sale-A-Bration is almost half over. You don't want to miss receiving these sets for FREE with your $50 order. Check it out today!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments: