Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My third design team submission was a little more on the simple side. Those who know me know that I have a hard time with simple! I can't help it! That is just me. The inside of this card, however, only received a small bird on the inside for its decoration. I stamped the image directly on the cardstock, but then also again onto designer paper . I cut out just the body portion and layered it on top of the original bird image.
Supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much
Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Chocolate Chip, Vanilla, Candy Lane DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, Black Stazon
Accessories: Ridinghood Red taffeta ribbon, Vintage brads, Heart to Heart punch, dimensionals
Would you like to purchase any of the supplies to make this card? Simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now".
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin!

No comments: