Sunday, February 1, 2009

Mojo Monday on Sunday



I am trying to play catch-up a little bit and am playing with some sketch challenges. The card I am posting today completes this sketch here from MojoMonday71 by Julee Tillman. She always has some great sketches to work with ~ even if I don't get them in on time. You can see all of Julee's sketches at http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/. This is last week's sketch. I kept my card at the regular A2 size of 4.25" x 5.5", mainly so that I don't have to worry about the envelope. One of these days I will make a bunch of envelopes to fit a bigger square card, but since I don't have any at the moment, I didn't fool with it. I used two new stamp sets, new to me anyway... Bella's Bloom and Elegant Thank You. The Elegant Thank You is new to this catalog as well. It is a single stamp for $6.95, which is kind of nice! I love the look of the Bella's Bloom. It is just so dainty looking.



Supplies:
Stamp Sets: Bella's Bloom, Elegant Thank You
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, BellaRose DSP
Ink: Ridinghood Red, Ruby Red marker, Old Olive marker Accessories: Ridinghood Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, red brads, dimensionals
Don't forget..... It is Sale-A-Bration time! That means, for every $50.00 in product purchased (before tax and shipping) you get to pick a FREE stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration mini catalog! Plus, if you order directly from my website, Stampin' Up! will send you a 2009 Spring-Summer Idea Book and Catalog absolutely FREE too! Don't delay. Go to http://www.stampinsteph.stampinup.net/ and click on "Shop Now".

No comments: