Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Impressive Sketch Source



I don't get anything done around here as I seem to spend soooo much time perusing stamping blogs. But, I love it! In doing so today, I came across another sketch challenge. It looked relatively harmless and so I printed it so that I could play tonight. This sketch comes from Sheryl Dreyer.
Here is my card. The designer paper that I used is retired, but I still have so many scraps that I am really trying to use what I can. All images are from the Together Forever stamp set.
Supplies:
Stamps: Together Forever
Cardstock: Brilliant Blue, Bliss Blue, Whisper White, retired DSP
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Bliss Blue marker, Artichoke marker
Accessories: White brads, dimensionals


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheryl Dreyer said...

I love your card. Thanks for taking the challenge.