Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!
Lately I have really enjoyed playing with my punches and creating new images. Of course, I can't take complete credit for this one. My 9 y/o daughter saw two hearts sitting on the desk and said, "Ooh, that looks like a butterfly!" Hmmm... It sure does, doesn't it? I have since seen a couple more cards with the same idea, so I guess great minds think alike!
This card definitely fell more into the "simple" category.
Supplies:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Candy Lane DSP, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Chocolate Chip (ink pad and marker)
Accessories: Heart to Heart punch, Photo Corners punch, Horizontal Slot punch, brads, vanilla grosgrain ribbon
If you would like to purchase any of the products to make this card, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". If you need any help, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!

No comments: