Saturday, February 14, 2009

Do You Love What You Do?

I absolutely LOVE what I do! Do you? Would you like to join my team? Whether you want to be a business minded demonstrator, a hobbyist, or just want the discount for your own stamps and supplies, Stampin' Up! offers you the flexibility to run your demonstratorship however it fits your lifestyle.

When I signed up with Stampin' Up! 10 years ago, I was strictly interested in supporting my habit (Yes, I admit that I am an addict!). There was SO MUCH that I wanted, I knew I needed the discount but had no intention of doing workshops. As time went by, my friends began getting interested in my obsession and I met a new friend who asked me to do a workshop for her. I figured I would try it that one time. Before I knew it, I was having fun AND making a little extra money for myself! How cool is that?!? At this point in my life, I am making some extra money for my family and still absolutely loving what I do. You can too!

Promotion Details...
Through March 31st, choose any retail stamp set (a value up to $47.95) from the current catalog when signing up during this Sale-A-Bration promotion. Plus, get 15% off the regular $199 price of the Starter Kit -- that's $335 worth of products for only $169!

No matter how you choose to run your Stampin' Up! business, there are SO many resources that will be available to you for ideas, etc. I promise, you won't be sorry! Simply go to my website and click "Join Now". My recruiter password is "aszitozi". If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

No comments: