Friday, February 13, 2009

Did you miss the Stamp-A-Stack last night? If you did, you missed a good time...and some pretty cards! I received Pocket Silhouettes in an order last week and so that is one of the sets we played with last night. I love this set and have seen SO many cute cards made with it! I TRIED to keep the first card simple (- Really, Phyllis, I did!) But, I guess what is simple to me isn't always to someone else. It just seemed to be missing something and so I kept adding to it until I was happy with it.


The flower image itself on the inside of the card is colored with markers directly on the rubber and then stamped on the paper. To me, this color combination is just so delicate and pretty. On the outside of the card, the flower image is inked and stamped in Bordering Blue, the same color as the cardstock. The picture below is the inside of the card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Upsy Daisy (greeting)
Cardstock: Bordering Blue, Ridinghood Red, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Old Olive marker, Ruby Red marker, Pretty in Pink marker, Bordering Blue
Accessories: White gel pen, scallop border punch, scallop square punch, Ridinghood Red 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, horizontal slot punch
If you would like to purchase any of the products to make this card, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
Thanks for looking. I will be back tomorrow with another card that we made last night. Have a great day!

No comments: