Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yet Another Snow Swirled

This morning we have yet another Snow Swirled card. I just love this set! In addition to this set, the Jumbo Snow Wheel was used, rolled in Pacific Point ink across a piece of Whisper White. The base of the card is Baja Breeze followed by layers of Pacific Point and Whisper White. The ribbon is Baja Breeze striped grosgrain. I stamped one snowflake in Baja Breeze and cut it out, adhering it to the card with a dimensional to make it "pop". The greeting is also attached with dimensionals. The top and bottom of the card seemed a little bare so I pierced two rows on the bottom and one row on the top. I am not really sure I care for the way that part of the card came out, but what is done is done, so..... Hope you enjoyed this card.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: