Saturday, November 8, 2008

Another cupcake card.... I did use a layout that I saw on someone's blog, but I can't remember whose at the time of this posting. Sorry about that! The stamp image is also from the Crazy for Cupcakes set, but this time I colored in the image with markers. The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss with the balloon image from this same set stamped here and there so it didn't look quite so plain. The other layers of cardstock are Pale Plum, Barely Banana, Whisper White, and a retired SU! designer paper that seemed to call to me. I again used non-SU! lavender brads as the space in that corner seemed a little bare. I used striped grosgrain Kiwi Kiss ribbon. The inside of this card was decorated as well.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: