Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good Saturday morning to ya! This card was so fun to make - probably because the colors appeal to me. I love working with bright colors. Most of this card was case'd from Jodi Collins. Her card used what appears to be a Basic Gray base and a few more layers in the middle along with the scalloped edge punch. I thought I had her blog saved, but when I went to link it, it was someone else's and I was unable to find the card again. Sorry about that! This would make an adorable birthday card, baby card or congratulatory card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun
Card Stock: Whisper While, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Bordering Blue, Black Stazon
Accessories: Pacific Point grosgrain ribbon, 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches, Word Window punch, Brads, dimensionals, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, Big Shot


Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: