Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Friday everyone! I got some new stamps in last week so I figured I would take a break from the Christmas cards. This card uses the Crazy for Cupcakes set. It was one of the stamp sets on sale during Stampin' Up!'s birthday promotion. The base of the card is Bashful Blue with layers of Pumpkin Pie and Whisper White along with Washington Apple Designer Series paper. The sentiment was cut out with the oval punch and layered on Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie oval punches as well, adhered with a dimensional. Vanilla 5/8" grosgrain ribbon runs across the middle of the card and three light blue brads (non-SU!) were placed in the upper righthand corner. I colored the cupcake image with the blender pen and Barely Banana, Bashful Blue, Ridinghood Red and Pumpkin Pie inks. I did decorate the inside of the card as well, shown in the second picture. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

No comments: