Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy Friday everyone! My next workshop will be held on Tuesday evening, December 2nd, and we will be making a card organizer. This booklet will enable you to organize your handmade cards with a monthly pocket to hold your cards and list to record the recipients. There are also a few extra pockets at the end for your Thank You, Get Well, Sympathy, and Thinking of You cards as well. These organizers make great gifts! Want to join us? You must register to attend ASAP so that I can prepare the materials. Here are the details...


What: Card Organizer Worshop

When: Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Time: 6:00 PM

Cost: $20.00


I would like to send a big "THANK YOU" to my new friend, Naomi, who was gracious enough to share her organizer file with me! She has made these organizers as well and you can check hers out on her blog here. She has a beautiful blog!


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

No comments: