Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Goody Bag

My daughter had her first gymnastic meet this past weekend. She (and her teammates) did so well and we are so proud of her! I made her this little treat bag in her team colors for her. Maybe I can get some done for the other girls too before their practice. They have all worked so hard!
Caroline took 3 medals. Below she is holding the team trophy award. It is almost as big as she is!
Congratulations, baby!
The base of the treat bag is Tangerine Tango with layers of Brushed Silver and Night of Navy. The Tangerine and the Navy colors actually should have been reversed for her level colors, but I already had the template cut out in the Tangerine as it was left over from helping a customer make some Halloween treat bags. The stars were punched using both the small and large star punches. Night of Navy grosgrain ribbon was attached through jumbo white eyelets set on the sides with the Crop-A-Dile. I did use a stamp from the retired Sun, Moon and Stars on the Navy in Silver Mettalic Encore ink. Easy!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Congrats to your daughter!! I know all of you are proud of her! The treat bag is fabulous! I love the orange and navy together!