Monday, June 22, 2009

My birthday was this past weekend. I received this beautiful card from Tammy Fite. It was such a surprise! Thank you, Tammy! You made my day!

The beautiful dress was made out of the circle scallop, using designer series paper. I have not actually made one of these dresses yet, but I look forward to!

Guess what...? My shipment of the new catalogs will be here on Wednesday! Can't wait. You will LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this catalog! Contact me today to reserve your copy. Anyone participating in my Stamper's Clubs will receive a copy for FREE. If you would like to schedule a workshop or class for you and your friends, you will receive your catalog for FREE. If you place an order of$50.00 or more, you will receive your catalog for FREE.

If you would like to purchase a catalog, the cost is $5.00 if you would like to pick it up; $10.00 if you would like me to mail the catalog to you. Contact me today to reserve your copy at stampinsteph72858@gmail.com or (731) 513-0611.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments: