Monday, June 29, 2009

As promised, here is another card showcasing the same Late Night Stampers Group sketch for challenge #25 this week.
This was such a fun sketch to work with and, as I have said before, having a good sketch to work with makes the card creation go so much smoother ~ for me anyway. The designer paper used in this card is Sweet Slumber. It is textured cardstock and is so pretty. I hate that it is retiring! I am going to miss it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: Baja Breeze, Ridinghood Red, So Saffron
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Ridinghood Red, Vanilla, Sweet Slumber textured DSP
Accessories: Word Window punch

Order online 24/7! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby card! I love the colors and I love the little boat in the Nursery Necessities set. So cute!