Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Love You Much Divas!


The Divas had another sketch challenge this week. A pretty simple sketch, but I seemed to have the hardest time making my idea for this sketch work. So, I had to improvise and adjust. It was a little frustrating, though, as I knew what I wanted and couldn't quite make it work for this size card. I will have to try it again with a larger, square sized card and see what I can do. But, this is what I came up with in the meantime.

Supplies:
Stamps: Love You Much
Ink: Not Quite Navy Craft, Not Quite Navy Classic, Kiwi Kiss Classic
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: Kiwi Kiss grosgrain ribbon, Kiwi Kiss cordoroy brads, Heart to Heart punch, Ruby Red / Earth Elements brads, clear embossing powder, heat tool, blender pen

Take a quick trip to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and see what the other Divas have come up with for inspiration for this sketch. Then, you give it a try and upload your creation using Mr. Linky. It isn't hard at all! If you need some help, simply contact me and I will be happy to assist (stampinsteph72858@gmail.com). You know you want to play!!

Don't forget...you only have through the end of the month to order the retiring stamp sets and accessories you have been wanting. So, don't wait. Place your order today by clicking here or contacting me at stampinsteph72858@gmail.com.

2 comments:

Ilse Vargas said...

Great addition with the corduroy brads! very nice card. Greetings.

Pam said...

Great colors and use of the sketch! Love it!