Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I have been trying to give some ink to the sets I have that are retiring, feeling guilty that they have not gotten all of the attention they have needed and deserved. Garden Greetings was, again, the chosen set to go with the endless scrap pieces sitting on my desk. Can you tell I haven't cleaned my desk in a while...? I did make some headway tonight, though, and can at least see portions of the top. Baby steps.

I saw this layout somewhere out there in blogland, though with a completely different set, and it stuck with me so I figured I would give it a try. With the exception of cutting out the three flowers, everything else came together quick and easy. The base of the card is Kiwi Kiss, but the main part of the card is Ridinghood Red and layered on top of the Kiwi Kiss. I simply punched a circle using the 1-3/4" punch through the top layer of the Ridinghood Red. On the inside, I layered a piece of Whisper White and stamped the sentiment on the white so it would show through the punched hole. The DSP is from Ridinghood Red DSP package.

Supplies:
Stamps: Garden Greetings
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Ridinghood Red, Whisper White, Ridinghood Red DSP
Accessories: Ridinghood Red ribbon, 1-3/4" circle punch, snips

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!

No comments: