Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It is Wednesday again! Boy, the weeks go fast! The Divas had a sketch challenge this week to play with. Looks pretty simple, right? Not! It is my own fault, though. I didn't get a chance to work on this challenge early and so it was last minute. As a result, I am not really happy with my color scheme. I guess I pictured it a lot different in my mind than how it came out. That will teach me. But, for the sake of time and all, I am posting it and will try to work on another card using this sketch this afternoon.
Supplies:
Stamps: Friends 24/7
Ink: Jet Black Stazon, Cameo Coral marker, Old Olive marker, Rose Red marker
Cardstock: Old Olive, Cameo coral, Rose Red, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP
Accessories: 1-3/8" and 1-1/4" square punches, dimensionals

Why don't YOU play along with us? Each week the Diva Coffee Break Design Team has another challenge to play with. Some are sketches, some are color challenges, and some are using the Big Shot. All of the challenges can be found on the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog each Wednesday. After you complete the challenge, you simply upload your creation to the blog using Mr. Linky. It is easy and it is fun! Sometimes there is even blog candy! You can access links to the other design team members' creations from the Diva blog as well. Give it a try!

No comments: