Thursday, April 30, 2009

My children and I returned from vacation and I had a box of goodies waiting for me! So, I have gotten to play just a little bit. Most of what I have gotten to do so far has been somewhat CASE'd as I am having a hard time getting back into the creative swing of things, but that is okay. I will show you some of those things in the next couple of days. Today's card, though, is just mine - though I know lots of people have used this "collage-like" appearance with this set. I used the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set for the floral images and the sentiment came from Sweet Little Sentiments. Real simple and plain, though still a few layers.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sweet Little Sentiments
Inks: Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla
Accessories: None

Would you like to purchase the supplies used for this card? Simply click on the "Shop Now" button, 24/7. Remember~ Today is the last day to receive a FREE stamp / set from page 208 of the Spring-Summer 2009 Idea Book and Catalog when you spend $40 or more in product from the Mini Occasions Catalog. Don't delay! These stamps are adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: