Sunday, April 19, 2009

Carousel Purse

Last week I made a Carousel Purse. This was my first attempt at a Carousel Purse and so I used some retired DSP so that if by chance I screwed it up, I wouldn't be wasting my precious current DSP! I am quite pleased with how it turned out, though, so now I will have to make one with some current DSP! My directions came from Jan Tink's blog. It really was not too terribly hard. I think that the anticipation of how difficult it might be is the hardest part to overcome! LOL!
























Supplies:
Stamps: None
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Le Jardin DSP (retired), Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Soft Sky (retired), Mellow Moss
Accessories: Carousel Notes, Vintage Brads, scallop circle punch, photo corners punch, 5-Petal punch, Boho Blossoms punch, So Saffron button, natural hemp, white gel pen, Designer Label punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Soft Sky ribbon (retired)

So, now all I need to do is dress my Carousel Purse up with some pictures and journaling! Give it a try! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: