Thursday, April 2, 2009

Guess What...? 2 Pieces of Good News...

First.....I have been chosen for another design team! I applied for a 3-month position on the Late Night Stampers design team and I made it! I am very excited and hope to learn a LOT from this position! The Late Night Stampers are a wonderful group that I have joined for some creative SU! inspiration and business direction. It is made up of SU! demonstrators and non-demos alike ~ so anyone can join. Best of all, it is FREE!! Just click on the link in the right-hand side bar and it will take you to the group site so you can check it out. Tell them I sent you. Each week there will be another challenge posted and you can upload your cards / submissions to the gallery. There are also some contests and it is a great way to meet other stampers!

My second piece of good news is that I have been "hired" by Sherrill Graff, a fellow SU! demo and the Late Night Stampers Group "Mom", to make some 100% SU! samples for her. AND, she is going to pay me $150 in SU! merchandise! How cool is that...? I get to do what I love to do and will be compensated with one of my favorite things! This really is a wonderful group that I have joined and Sherrill has been so sweet, giving and supportive.

No comments: