Monday, April 20, 2009

LNS Challenge 16


This week's Late Night Stampers design team challenge is a sketch challenge. I did change up the sketch just a little to accommodate my stamped image, but basically I followed it. The picture is poor quality, though and my colors don't look as vibrant as they should and do in real life. Sorry about that!

Supplies:
Stamps: Crazy For Cupcakes
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Bashful Blue brads, watercolor pencils, blender pen, dimensionals, glue dots

You should play along! Anyone, demonstrator and non-demo alike, can join the Late Night Stampers Group. Simply click on the link to the right of my blog. Once there, you can show everyone else your creation and you can join in on the fun! Tell them I sent you!

If you would like to purchase any of the product used to make this card, simply click on the "Shop Now" button on the upper right hand side of my blog, 24/7! Thanks for looking!

No comments: