Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Bag in a Box

We all know I don't jump on the bandwagon very quickly. Not that I don't want to, it just takes me a while to get there - like everything else in my life! Ha, ha! But, eventually I DO get there. So, almost a year after printing the directions for this bag from Paula Goff's blog, I decided to take the plunge and give it a try. This picture doesn't really do it justice. IT IS ADORABLE! And, it was pretty easy to make. It started out as my "practice" Bag in a Box so I used some retired DSP.

Supplies:
Stamps: None!
Ink: None!
Cardstock: Retired DSP, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, circle rhinestone brads, Designer Label punch, white 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch, white gel pen, lots of sticky tape

Thanks for looking!

No comments: