Friday, April 17, 2009

A Little Scrappin'

I haven't done a lot of scrapping lately as it seems to entail so much more than making cards. For me, anyway. So, I like when I can make a page real quick! I did these two pages about a month and a half back when we had our last snowfall. I just felt like I needed to get back in the groove with something simple. I took the snowflakes from Snow Swirled and randomly stamped them in Brocade Blue ink on Brocade Blue cardstock. My pictures were matted on Basic Gray and So Saffron cardstock and white Felt Flurries snowflakes were randomly placed around the two pages. Once I got going, it went pretty quick. I really should have continued on and scrapped the pictures of the other kids in the snow. I will get there eventually...
Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Swirled
Ink: Brocade Blue
Cardstock: Brocade Blue, Basic Gray, So Saffron
Accessories: Felt Flurries
Thanks for looking! have a wonderful day!

No comments: