Friday, May 1, 2009

Missing Mojo

As I stated in yesterday's post, since being away and not stamping for a week, my mojo seems to be missing. So, in an effort to get some creative juices flowing again, I found some cards that I wanted to CASE (copy and share everything) and that is what I will be showing over the next couple of days. This first one was CASE'd from Christine Okken. She is such a talented stamper and you can check out her blog. I changed a little on my card, but not too much. I shaded the flower with pastels and then some ink with a blender pen. This was a fun card to make. I added an image to the inside too so that it wasn't too naked. If I were to make this card again - and IO am sure that I will - I would probably emboss the floral image with some Black Craft ink before I colored and cut it out. I think that would make it stand out a little more.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Frsh Cuts (sentiment)
Ink: Certainly Celery, Jet Black Stazon, Real Red
Cardstock: Certainly Celery DSP, Basic Black, Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: Black brads, small and large oval punches, Red Red grosgrain ribbon, Birds and Blooms Sizzlits dies, Manhattan Flower textured impressions die, Big Shot, Pastels, blender pen, scallop edge punch

What do you think? Would you like to purchase the supplies used to make this card? Simply click on the "Shop Now" button, 24/7. Need some help? Just contact me and I will be happy to place the order for you. No problem!

No comments: