Thursday, May 21, 2009

Friends 24/7

I am having fun playing with all of the stamps / goodies that I received from Sherrill Graff, creator of Late Night Stampers Group.  Sherrill "hired" me to make some samples for her display tables and charity work and in return for my samples, I received $150 worth of stamps and accessories of my choosing.  You just can't beat FREE stamps!  I am getting ready to send my samples to Sherrill, but of course want to post them first!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Friends 24/7
Ink:  Chocolate Chip marker, Close to Cocoa marker, Old Olive marker
Cardstock:  Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze textured DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Kraft taffeta ribbon, Eyelet border punch, dimensionals

Don't Forget!!
Stampin' Up! has some awesome May specials going on!
  • Buy three packs of Designer Series paper - including Specialty Designer Series paper - or 12"x12" textured card stock and get one FREE!  Mix and match your packs - your choice!
  • Buy the new Jumble Alphabet stamp set - a sneak peek from the upcoming 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog - at 20% off!  (set of 52, Reg. $43.95, on sale for $35.16)
  • Become a demonstrator for only $75 with the limited-time scrapbooking Starter Kit!  Contact me and I will give you ALL the juicy details!  There has NEVER been a better time to join my team!
These offers end soon!  Don't delay!  Contact me today to learn more or place your order!  Have a great day!

No comments: