Sunday, May 17, 2009

A week or so ago, I participated in a "mini" swap.  I say "mini" because it wasn't very big ~ which worked out very well for me!  Sometimes I get involved in a swap and I end up getting SOOOOO overwhelmed  because you know life just hits all at once and so many different things end up needing my attention.......you know how it goes.....

Anyway, this card is very similar to one of the projects for our Stamper's Club last week.  I just changed out some of the designer paper as I didn't have enough of the original paper I was using.  The swap itself focused on designer paper and so I have three different designs of paper on this card - all coming from the Bella Rose DSP pack.  The base of my card is Pink Pirouette.  

Supplies:
Stamps:  not a one!
Ink:  Ridinghood Red (sponged the edges of the butterflies)
Cardstock:  Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP
Accessories:  Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon, Pretties Kit, Beautiful Butterflies die, Big Shot

Thanks for stopping by!  If you would like to purchase any of the supplies used to make this card or any other Stampin' Up! product, you can order 24/7!

No comments: