Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Are you ready for a sketch layout?

It is Wednesday again.  I don't know where my week goes!  There just never seems to be enough time in the day.  Oh well.  This week, we have a sketch to follow for the Diva Coffee Break Designs.  A nice and simple sketch to work with!    My designer paper is from the Sweet Slumber DSP pack.  Don't forget...during May SU! is running a special where if you buy 3 packs of designer or textured paper you can get a 4th pack free.  That is a great deal and is in addition to the discounted brand new alphabet set and the$75 demo kit.  Awesome specials you will definitely want to take advantage of!  Just contact me if you have questions about signing up to be a demo.  
Supplies:
Stamps:  Great Friend
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red, Sweet Slumber DSP, Vanilla
Accessories:  Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Vintage brads, scallop edge punch

Drop on by the other Diva Design Team members' blogs and see what they have created with this sketch.  Then, make your own creation with this sketch and upload it to the Diva Blog using Mr. Linky.  It is super easy!

4 comments:

Pam said...

I love butterflies and your card is great!

Selene Kempton said...

OOOOhhh I like the extra butterflies and layers! Very nice job!

DoxieGirl said...

Just lovely! I love this designer paper - it's one of my favorite! P.S. I received your cards today!
~Kendra

Ilse Vargas said...

Very nice! The paper, the butterflies. The go very nice together! Greetings.