Saturday, May 2, 2009

Another CASE Sample

This morning's card was inspired by Fran Sabad. She took the Mini Note Kit from page 208 of the catalog and added some cardstock / image to create a beautiful little notecard. My Mini Note Kit is on order, but I don't have it just yet, so I adjusted this plan a little and used a regular A2-sized card. Needless to say, mine is a bit bigger! I added some rhinestone brads and ribbon. This was my first attempt at using the Aqua Painter with some refill ink. It wasn't too bad, but definitely something you want to practice at!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Sweet Little Sentiments
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft ink, Old Olive
Accessories: Old Olive grosgrain, Chocolate Chip grosgrain, circle rhinestone brads, Summer Sun reinker, Aqua Painter, clear embossing powerder, heat gun, embossing buddy

Would you like to purchase the supplies used to make this card? Simply click on the "Shop Now" button, 24/7. Need some help? Simply contact me and I will place the order for you! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It's gorgeous!!! Great job!!