Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

Unfortunately, sometimes we are in need of a sympathy card. The Thoughts and Prayers stamp set has been on my wish list since this catalog period began, way back in January. I finally ordered it. It has two beautiful images and several sentiments. I just know I am going to get lots of use out of this set - though hopefully I won't need a lot of sympathy cards! I saw this layout and color scheme on this card here by Kelly Lunceford as I was browsing and changed it up a bit. For the image itself, I colored marker directly onto the stamp before applying to paper.
Since the base of the card is Basic Black, I layered some Green Galore and Vanilla on the inside of the card as well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Apricot Appeal marker, Certainly Celery marker, Chocolate Chip marker, Chocolate Chip ink pad
Cardstock: Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Vanilla
Accessories: Vanilla 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, eyelet edge punch

If you would like to purchase any of the materials used to make this card, simply go to my website and click on "Shop Now". If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to help! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: