Friday, March 20, 2009

Retired Bunny

I know this bunny from A New Little Someone is retired, but I just don't have any current baby sets and I needed to make a baby shower card. I colored him with watercolor pencils and then set the colors with a blender pen. The bow came out too "purply" for this pink card, but what can you do...? LOL! It is late!

Supplies:
Stamps: A New Little Someone
Cardstock: Bella Rose DSP, Whisper White, Regal Rose
Ink: Jet Black Stazon
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, Blender pen, paper piercer, scallop edge punch, Regal Rose grosgrain ribbon

What do you think? Would you like to make this card? I can't sell you my retired stamp set, but we can easily replace the image with something current! Simply click on the "Shop Now" button at the top of the right column of this blog. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: