Friday, March 13, 2009

A Bella Box

Happy Friday everyone! I am busy preparing for a workshop that I have tomorrow. I thought I would share the gift I am making for my hostess. You all know how much I just love making cards with matching gift boxes. Here is another!
This one opens on the side, like a book, and inside are two folders to hold the cards and envelopes. It is held closed by a piece of grosgrain ribbon. I used the Bella Rose stamp set for the outside decor and the cards themselves so they match. Here is a picture of the inside. I did use some old retired designer paper for the inside as that was all I had on hand to match the eggplant color of the flower. I will post again over the weekend and show the cards that I put in to match.

Would you like to make this Bella Box? I will show you how at a class on Thursday, March 26th and I would love for you to come! The fee is $20 for this class. Space is limited so make sure you reserve your spot today simply by e-mailing me!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: