Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have been on a quest to use up some of my ever growing scrap pieces. I know I really need a better system, but have yet to implement one and keep up with it. I was blog surfing ~ blurfing...? ~ and came across this card by Jenn Diercks. These colors are definitely not in my comfort zone, but I do have a TON of scraps so I decided to CASE her card. It is actually a bit prettier in person, though not as beautiful as Jenn's! She has such pretty cards on her blog. You should check them out! Anyway, this card was a little bit different so it was appealing.

Supplies:
Stamps: Best Yet (current Level I hostess), Echoes of Kindness (Level III hostess from new catalog)
Inks: Black Stazon, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie marker and Garden Green marker
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, retired DSP (don't remember the name, though ~ sorry!), Whisper White

Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: