Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Better late than never....

So, I seem to be a little behind, but that is nothing new for me. This is the Mojo Monday sketch from last week (1/5) that I just got around to last evening. While I missed the deadline to enter the contest, I did have fun playing and making the card. Again, for me, having a layout to work with is half the battle. Each Monday, Julee posts another sketch challenge to work with. You can check out her sketch blog by clicking on her Mojo Monday button on the right side of my blog or go to http://www.mojomonday.blogspot.com/.
The card (details below) I made is for a dear friend who received some wonderful news. She is working and going to nursing school and now has been accepted for an internship in a local hospital. We are going to lunch today to try to catch up on what has been happening in each others' lives and to peruse our new catalog. That's right! I said new catalog!

I received my shipment of catalogs as the new catalog period begins next Monday, January 19th! It is full of lots of new cool stuff! Catalogs are $5, but you can receive one FREE with a $25 order or FREE as one of the many benefits of hostessing a workshop or class. Contact me to reserve your copy today! Also, if there are any stamp sets from the retiring list that you haven't ordered yet, contact me to place that order before January 18th or you can order directly from my website here and click "shop now". After the 18th, those retiring stamp sets will be gone....

Hopefully tonight I will get to work on this week's Mojo Monday sketch challenge. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pun Fun
Ink: Black Stazon, Garden Green (sponging the white edges)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Going Gray, Prestwick DSP
Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, blender pen, white brads, white grosgrain ribbon, circle punches, oval punches

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is darling! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)