Wednesday, July 9, 2008

How about a challenge...?

Every Wednesday a card sketch challenge is issued on SCS and today the above sketch was released. This was the first time I have ever participated in one of these challenges. It was actually quite fun to follow the layout. Give it a try and see what you come up with. Then, just send me a comment with a link to your blog post of your creation or email me a picture of your card and I will post it for you.

Here is what I came up with....
Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Much Appreciated
Paper: Barely Banana, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip Marker, Apricot Appeal (middle of the flowers)
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
How nice it was not to struggle for a layout design. Try it!
Thanks for stopping by.
Steph

No comments: