Thursday, July 3, 2008



Good morning everyone! I am sure you all thought I fell off the face of the earth... I am still in NJ, but just for a few more days. I have a couple of new customers who placed an order with me before I left which my daughter was supposed to deliver for me. However, she has had some vehicle issues (another story altogether) and I didn't bring the new e-mail addresses or phone numbers with me to contact you to see if you wanted to pick them up. I am so sorry! I should be home early next week and will get them to you right away.




While here, though, I have made a present for my mom. She has always been wonderfully supportive of me and likes to receive little things for no reason. I can't take credit, as usual, for the original idea. I saw this idea Splitcoast under the member gallery of thymebida and knew that she would love it (hope so anyway!). The original called for Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme inks (last year's In-Colors from SU), but I didn't have those with me here in NJ. I hate that this set is retiring. I think it is so pretty!


Supplies:

Stamps: DD Wild Rose

Paper: Baroque Burgundy, Always Artichoke, Whisper White

Ink: Ruby Red, Baroque Burgundy, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke

Accessories: 5x7 frame, River Rock double stitched ribbon, dimensionals


Here is a sneak peak of a card for one of my upcoming stamp-a-stacks on July 28th. We will be making 3 each of 3 card designs. The class is at 6:00 PM with a fee of $15.00. Call me or email me to reserve your spot as I only cut enough paper for those who register to attend.
Thanks for looking! Hope you have a wonderful day!
Stephanie

No comments: