Friday, July 11, 2008


Happy Friday everyone!

I obviously need to work on my photography skills (or lack thereof - LOL!). I never can quite get the correct lighting, or angle for that matter! It is on my list..... But you get the general idea of the card. The original layout came from Sandy Hoefakker and I tweaked it a little with paper and embellishments. We actually made this card at one of my stamp-a-stacks last month. Again, it is much prettier in person.

Supplies~

Stamps: Wonderful You

Ink: Bashful Blue, Black Stazon, So Saffron

Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black, Whisper White, Cutie Pie Designer Paper

Accessories: Brads, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corners Punch, Dimensionals

I am off to do some house cleaning so that I can go "play" this afternoon at a friend's house! Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Steph

No comments: