Thursday, July 10, 2008

Good Morning! Now that I am back home and getting back into the swing of things, I am going to try to post a lot more samples in the hopes of inspiring someone's creativity out there. As stated before, a lot of my card designs have been CASE'D (copied and share everything) and maybe tweeked a little bit, but lately I have come up with a lot of my own designs too. I will post a weekly card sketch based on the one issued by SCS as well. I would love your feedback, questions, comments, etc.


Today, I am posting a card design that I CASE'D and tweeked, but I apparently did not record the original designer as I usually try to do. I apologize for that and if you are or know the designer, please let me know so that I can give credit.
Supplies~
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
Paper: Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Pale Plum, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Eyelets, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Dimensionals
This card was super easy and quick as there just wasn't a lot involved. You will find that most of my cards are pretty generic so that I can utilize it for whatever specific occasion that arises by just going back and adding my greeting or sentiment as needed.
Thanks for looking!
Steph

No comments: