Thursday, July 24, 2008

Good Morning! I had a workshop last Monday and this card was one that I chose to demo for an outline stamp. It was pretty quick and easy, colored in with markers. I apologize for the shadow on the image...The base of the card is Almost Artichoke, then layered with Pomegranate, Mellow Moss (with leaf / branch images on the Mellow Moss - stamped with same color). The main images were stamped using Black Stazon ink and colored with Pretty in Pink, Rose Red and Mellow Moss markers. The sentiment is stamped with Pomegranate ink and Artichoke and Pomegranate card stock were used to layer again. The stamp set used is Embrace Life.


For some reason, Blogger is being tempermental and not allowing me to upload another card that I demoed at the workshop. So, I will attempt to come back in a little while and try again.

Thanks for stopping by....

Steph

No comments: