Saturday, September 12, 2009

My Big Shot is getting some good use this week. Our Design Team Challenge with Late Night Stampers this week is to use our Big Shot on our projects. It is kind of hard to tell from the pictures, but I used the large circle scallop and cut through two layers - the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP as well as a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock (the curry is on the inside). I used some Mono to adhere the two layers together and then cut off part of the scallop so that the bottom edge was straight. I made two of these and then put together a little box inbetween for a "gift basket" type project. After running the butterflies through the Big Shot as well, I then took them and put them in one of the embossing folders to give them added dimension. The ribbon was added to each side of the box or basket for a handle. I used the same ribbon to wrap around the baggie that the candies are in on the inside. Sorry for the poor quality pictures. I was getting better for a while there, but being at my sister's house, everything seems to be a little off.

Thanks for stopping by!

Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

No comments: