Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Good Morning! I am getting lots of creating done here at my sister's house! I love it. Plus, she has the space where I can leave my stuff out undisturbed! Today's card uses a sketch, but I can't exactly remember where this sketch originates from. I happened to see it on someone elses' blog and printed it out. The keyword to use this sketch on SCS is FLLCSEPT, if that helps....so, if this is your sketch, please let me know!



Anyway, this is my take on the sketch. It seemed to flow pretty easy once I got going with it. Both pieces of designer series paper are from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP pack.



Supplies~

Stamps: Kind and Caring Thoughts
Ink: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Whisper White, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon


What do you think? This card is much more vibrant in person. Of course, I am still trying to make sure all of my cards are finished on the inside as well before posting. This way, they are ready to go! Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

No comments: