Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Divas love Wednesdays!

It is Wednesday again! Time for another Diva Coffee Break Designs challenge. This week we have a sketch to work with. I flipped my sketch around a little bit to make it fit the stamp set and I was working with. I love the flexibility of being able to interpret the sketch any way we see fit. This is the card I came up with. I know the picture quality is poor, but the photo was taken with my cell phone and then emailed. My two youngest children and I are traveling and are staying with my mother-in-law for a few days this week. However, I didn't take into consideration that she did not have the software for my camera and, well, you can figure out the rest. I obviously did not plan very well. To add fuel to the fire, GMail was having technical difficulties this afternoon so when I tried to retrieve the emailed file, I was unable to. It's always something!!

Anyhoo...it is midnight and we are home from dinner / mini amusement park rides, etc and I am finally getting it together! On Friday I will be back at my sister's house and resuming regular posting. I know she has all that I need because I loaded it all on her computer! LOL!
Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Friendship
Ink: Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, paper piercer, Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Grab a cup of coffee and head on over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and see what the rest of the design team have come up with for your inspiration. You won't be disappointed. While you are at it, why don't you play along with us and upload your creation using Mr. Linky...? It's easy!

Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

Ah yes, I was having those google issues too! But it is a beautiful card, love these colors together!!! Have fun!

Kristin Moore said...

Stephanie, I am liking Crushed Curry a little bit more because of you and this card! Love how you worked this sketch and made it into a WOW card. Great job!

Mary Davidson said...

Beautiful card! I couldn't imagine these colors together, but they look awesome!!! Love it!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is beautiful!!