Monday, September 7, 2009

Good morning. I am a little stressed this morning ~ but what else is new? LOL! My mother is sitting over my shoulder as I write this and is making me nervous. Just kidding, mom. I am still at my sister's house. She has just gotten a new computer and loading all of my "stuff" on to it has been a chore. But, it is finally on there and so now I can get back to creating in between our constant running.

This morning's card uses a new set to me, Wedding Sweet, as well as the Big Shot.

Supplies~

Stamps: Wedding Sweet

Ink: Bermuda Bay

Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Certainly Celery, Vanilla

Accessories: Bermuda Bay grosgrain ribbon

The background Celery piece uses a Texturz Plate run through the Big Shot to give it an embossed design.

I think we are going to take a ferry ride through the New York Harbor today. It isn't too hot so it will be nice! Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

1 comment:

TrishG said...

Beautiful swirly card. Great layout and colors.