Thursday, August 6, 2009

Monochromatic Card

Our challenge this week for Late Night Stampers Group is to make a monochromatic card ~ varying shades of just one color, mixed with a neutral such as white or vanilla or kraft cardstock. This type of card is hard for me because I keep thinking I need to add something else. But, I tried to keep it simple and this is what I came up with.

Supplies:
Stamps: Medallion, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade
Accessories: Modern Label punch, Rich Razzleberry polkadotted grosgrain ribbon

I do not yet have the good fortune to own the Movers and Shapers Big Shot die to make a Modern Label background punchout.
So, I simply punched the Modern Label in Rich Razzleberry and cut it in half, mounting the Whisper White punch so that just a little bit of the Razzleberry hung out behind the White on each end. I hope that makes sense. And, of course, I tried to carry the same theme on the inside of the card.


Order Stampin' Up! products online 24/7!

2 comments:

Mandy in OK said...

Very pretty! I love how you stamped the medallion on DSP!

Childproofing Jersey City said...

Good reaading this post