Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am in a CASing mood again. This time, I took the layout from Sandi MacIver. I wasn't sure if I was going to like how this one came out - lots of yellow in there....but I am pleased with the end result. I did, again, use the Perfect Detals Texturz Plate and Big Shot to get the embossed "lattice" affect. The butterflies are simply punched with the butterfly punch out of the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. They each have a silver brad in the middle with some natural hemp wrapped around it.

Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Accessories: Large oval punch, Modern Label punch, Butterfly punch, Crushed Curry grosgrain ribbon, Eyelet edge punch, silver brads, natural hemp, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Big Shot

No comments: