Wednesday, August 12, 2009

DIVA Color Challenge

I am very excited as the Divas have asked me to stay on the Design Team for another term! We have a color challenge this week for the Diva Coffee Break Design Team. Why don't you try to play along with us? You know you want to...It'll be fun! Simply make your creation using the above colors in the color challenge. You can make a card, scrapbook page, 3-D item - any paper craft! Then upload it to the blog using Mr. Linky. We would love to see what you create!
This card is my take on the color challenge. Very spring-like colors!

Supplies:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Fresh Cuts (love that sentiment)
Ink: Garden Green, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Garden Green, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Whisper White
Accessories: Circle rhinestone brads, grosgrain ribbon, Modern Label punch, dimensionals, daubers (sponging)

Of course, don't forget the inside of the card...don't leave it naked!

Thanks for checking my creation out!


3 comments:

LeAnne said...

Stephanie, this is beautiful! I love how you carried the flowers into the inside of the card--lovely!

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

Such an elegant card. I love all of the detailing.

Anonymous said...

WOW Steph! This is stunning! I love everything about it:)