Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Diva Color Challenge


Good Morning! The Divas have a color challenge this week. This was a tough color group for me to work with and so I am not real pleased with my card. So, I may try to make another card later today if I have some time. Today my baby turns 6! So, we have a busy day!!

I used the Flower Fancy stamp set and colored it in with some ink and my blender pen on the main image. Be sure that when you use this technique, you stamp your image in Jet Black StazOn first so that the black ink doesn't bleed or run when you go to color it in.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower Fancy
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Sage Shadow
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Whisper White
Accessories: Regal Rose 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

Take a quick trip over to the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog and see what the other design team members have come up with for your inspiration with this color challenge. You won't be disappointed. Then, play along with us! You can simply upload your creation using Mr. Linky and we will get to see your creation and leave you some loving comments!

No comments: